AT&T U-verse DSL Internet Plans
Internet Plans and Pricing from AT&T U-verse
Television Plans and Pricing from AT&T U-verse
Bundle Plans and Pricing from AT&T U-verse
The largest provider of DSL Internet in the country, AT&T is a publicly traded company that was started in 1983. It is the largest provider of fixed line telephone service in the country, and the second largest mobile phone provider. AT&T U-verse offers broadband Internet, IPTV and IP telephone service. The company also provides DSL Internet service and wireless services.
- AT&T U-verse or high speed Internet service is available in Florida, Georgia, California, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas, Kansas, Nevada, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Mississippi, and South Carolina and Wisconsin.
- AT&T wireless services are available in every state and Puerto Rico. However, areas that are sparsely populated will experience slower 3G and 2G service, and in some cases no service.
- AT&T wireless home phone and Internet service is available in 4G LTE areas, giving users 5-12 Mbps speeds and portability of service.
- AT&T offers DIRECTV service, as well as bundles including service from AT&T and DIRECTV.
- AT&T U-verse is available to over 30 million homes in the United States.
- It has over 7 million Internet customers, 4.3 million TV users, and 2.7 million Voice subscribers.
- AT&T GigaPower is the fastest service available from the company. The fiber optic network delivers speeds as high as 1 Gbps. Select cities in Florida, California, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, Indiana and Illinois have this service available.
- AT&T U-verse/Internet Pro plans with speeds of up to 3 Mbps are available for $15 per month for the first 12 months, when bundled with another AT&T service. Regular rates apply after that period.
- AT&T U-verse/Internet Elite plans have speeds up to 6 Mbps and cost $20 month for the first 12 months, with subscription to another AT&T service. After the initial period, regular rates apply.
- AT&T U-verse/Internet Max Turbo plans with speeds of up to 24 Mbps, are $25 with other AT&T service subscription. After initial 12 months, regular rates apply.
- AT&T U-verse/Internet plan Internet 75 is available for $35 to users with other AT&T services. This rate is good for the first 12 months, after which time it switches to the regular rate.
- Rates for fiber optic Internet start at $110 per month for the first 12 months and then regular rates apply.
- The AT&T Voice plans start at $19.95 and include top telephone features,
- Bundle packages of Internet, phone, and/or TV are available to reduce the cost of home services.
- Wireless AT&T plans are available for traditional cell phones, smartphones, tablets, portable Internet connectivity, and more.
Service and geographic restrictions apply to AT&T services.
This page provides an overview of the percent of population with access to broadband, technology, and maximum advertised speeds for the nation.
Total area: (sq miles)1,515,181
Population Density: (people per sq mile)210