Charter Communications Cable Internet Plans
Internet Plans and Pricing from Charter Communications
Television Plans and Pricing from Charter Communications
Bundle Plans and Pricing from Charter Communications
As the fourth largest cable provider in the United States, Charter Communications, also known as Charter Spectrum, is a publically traded company that was founded in 1993. It provides cable Internet, TV and/or telephone services to almost 6 million customers, located in 29 states.
Charter Communications Facts
- Charter Spectrum offers a contract buyout for new customers, up to $500, to cover early termination fees.
- Charter service plans do not require a contract.
- There is a 30 day money-back guarantee with Charter Spectrum Service.
- For installation, consumers are given a 2 hour appointment window guarantee, and receive $20 if the technician is late.
- Charter Communications offers service in Indiana, Kentucky, Colorado, Michigan, Texas, California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, Maryland, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Montana and Wyoming.
- In the FCC study Measuring Broadband America, it was shown that Charter Communications delivered 95% of its advertised Internet speeds to almost 80% of its customers.
- Bundle plans are available for TV, Internet and/or Voice services.
Charter Communications Plans
- Charter Communications’ fastest Internet plan is 100 Mbps
- It offers cable Internet service plans with 15, 30 or 60 Mbps plan starting at $29.99 monthly for 12 months, when bundled with other Charter services.
- The Charter Spectrum TV service offers over 200 HD channels, and plans start at $29.99 per month for 12 months, when bundled with other Charter services.
- Charter Spectrum Voice, gives customers unlimited local and long distance calls within the country and to select countries, as well as multiple premium telephone features. Packages start at $29.99 per month for 12 months, when bundled with other Charter home services.
This page provides an overview of the percent of population with access to broadband, technology, and maximum advertised speeds for the nation.
Total area: (sq miles)65,553
Population Density: (people per sq mile)455
The Fine Print
Charter provides service month to month and lets you pay your bill online, or, you may set up automatic payments through your account. However if you wish to cancel Auto Pay, you must do so three business days before the scheduled payment date to avoid the payment processing. If you wish to cancel service, you must call 888-438-2427, or provide a hardcopy written notice of termination to Charter delivered to 2 Digital Place, Floor 4, Simpsonville, SC 29681. Upon cancellation, you are required to pay your bill in full and return all equipment within 10 days. Your bill will be pro-rated if you cancel within the billing period.