Cincinnati Bell Fiber Internet Plans
Cincinnati Bell is a public company that is the principal telephone company for Cincinnati and surrounding area. It has been in business since 1873. Serving three states, it provides DSL internet, home phone service and fiber optic Internet.
Cincinnati Bell Facts
- Cincinnati Bell serves Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
- Moneysaving bundle plans are available from Cincinnati Bell.
- Cincinnati Bell offers fiber optic Internet and TV service in Greater Cincinnati.
- In areas without fiber optic TV availability, users can bundle their Cincinnati Bell service with DIRECTV.
- Customers have the option to create their own custom bundles.
- Cincinnati Bell also offers home security and energy options for a complete home service solution.
Cincinnati Bell Plans
- Cincinnati Bell Internet plans start at $34.99 per month for 12 months for speeds of up to 10 Mbps. The 30 Mbps plan is $49.99 monthly for the first 12 months. The 1 Gbps/fiber optic plan is $84.99 monthly for 12 months.
- Home phone service plans are $30.99 per month.
- TV plans are $19.99 monthly for the Basic TV plan that has 20 channels, $49.99 for the Preferred TV plan with 140 channels, and $59.99 for the Elite TV plan with 285 channels, in areas where FiOptics are available.
- Internet and TV bundles range in price from $69.99 to $89.99 for 12 months.
Internet, home phone, and TV bundles range from $79.99 to $99.99 per month for 12 months.
This page provides an overview of the percent of population with access to broadband, technology, and maximum advertised speeds for the nation.
Total area: (sq miles)2,350
Population Density: (people per sq mile)1,106