XFINITY by Comcast Cable Internet Plans
Internet Plans and Pricing from XFINITY by Comcast
Television Plans and Pricing from XFINITY by Comcast
Bundle Plans and Pricing from XFINITY by Comcast
Xfinity from Comcast brings cable Internet service and TV service to more people in the United States than any other provider. Comcast offers Internet service in 40 states and was founded in 1963. Media and entertainment company NBC Universal is a division of Comcast.
- Comcast offers millions of WiFi hotspots nationwide.
- Bundle pricing is available from Xfinity and can include a combination of cable TV, cable internet, telephone, and/or home security.
- The fastest internet in the United States is the Extreme 505 tier from Xfinity Internet.
- Despite winning The Consumerist award, as the Worst Company in America in 2010, it still has more Internet customers than any other provider in the nation, 27.8 million homes.
- According to the FCC, Comcast consistently delivers over 100% of the advertised speeds of its most popular plans – 25Mbps and 75 Mbps.
- Comcast offers service to over 50% of households in New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, D.C., Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Oregon, Washington, Michigan, Illinois and Indiana.
- Comcast also offers service to parts of Maine, West Virginia, South Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Minnesota and California, and is available 10-50% of households there.
- Comcast offers service to less than 10% of residents of these states: New York, North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio, Wisconsin, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Idaho, Rhode Island, and Arizona.
- Comcast service is not available in Alaska, Hawaii, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, and Oklahoma.
Different Plans for Different Users
- The 25 Mbps speed starts at $35 per month for the first 12 months.
- The 75 Mbps speed is about $55 per month for the first 12 months.
- The 150 Mbps Blaze plan is available in select areas and costs about $83 per month.
- The Extreme 505 plan gives users speeds as high as 505 Mbps for downloads and 100 Mbps for uploads. Currently being introduced in select markets, it is perfect for highly advanced digital homes and costs around $400 per month.
- Voice phone plans from Comcast start at $19.99.
- Cable TV plans have more than 140 channels, and the introductory package starts at $49.99 per month for 12 months.
Pricing for XFINITY plans vary slightly throughout the country, so be sure to check the rates for your address.
This page provides an overview of the percent of population with access to broadband, technology, and maximum advertised speeds for the nation.
Total area: (sq miles)84,234
Population Density: (people per sq mile)1,340