Cox Communications Cable Internet Plans
Internet Plans and Pricing from Cox Communications
Television Plans and Pricing from Cox Communications
Cox Communications, or Cox Cable, is a privately owned company, founded in 1962. The third largest cable TV/Internet provider in the country, it brings service to more than 6.2 million customers, of whom 3.5 million are Internet subscribers, 3.2 million digital telephone subscribers, and 2.9 million cable TV subscribers.
Cox Communications Facts
- According to the FCC’s independent study Measuring Broadband America, 75% of Cox customers experienced download speeds that were 95% of the advertised speeds.
- Cox Communications service is offered in Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ohio, Rhode Island and Virginia.
- Cox is the top Internet service provider in these states: Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, Arizona, Nebraska, and Rhode Island, according to the Huffington Post.
- Cox offers over 400,000 WiFi hotspots throughout the United States.
- Around the clock customer support and free professional installation are standard with Cox Communications service.
- Cox has won over 33 J.D. Power and Associates awards for customer satisfaction.
- Over 15 billion has been invested in infrastructure upgrades over the past 10 years by Cox.
Cox Communications Plans
- The largest Internet plan Cox offers is 100 Mbps.
- Cox offers Internet plans with speeds of 5, 25, and 50 Mbps. The price of Cox Internet service ranges from $34.99 to $84.99 monthly for 12 months.
- Cox cable TV plans offer over 220 channels. The basic cable plan is only $30.49 per month. Cox Contour TV plans, which a DVR and HD receiver range from $61.99 for 220+ channels to $145.99 for 380+ channels per month, for the first 12 months.
- Cox digital voice plans start at $29.99 per month.
- Cox Homelife is the company’s home security and automation plan, that comes with 24/7 home monitoring, and starts at @29.99 monthly. It is only available to those who also subscribers of Cox cable, Internet and/or voice service.
- Bundle packaging is available from Cox, allowing customers to save on individual home services.
This page provides an overview of the percent of population with access to broadband, technology, and maximum advertised speeds for the nation.
Total area: (sq miles)10,945
Population Density: (people per sq mile)2,064