Frontier Communications Copper Internet Plans
Internet Plans and Pricing from Frontier Communications
Television Plans and Pricing from Frontier Communications
Bundle Plans and Pricing from Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications is the 4th largest DSL Internet provider and fiber-optic Internet provider in the country. Publicly traded, the company was founded as a telephone company in 1935. It offers a variety of different types of Internet service, as well as phone service, security and TV.
Frontier Communications Facts
- Frontier Communications offers fiber optic Internet service in South Carolina, Washington, Oregon and Indiana.
- Fiber Internet plans from Frontier Communications, with speeds of up to 1 Gigbit, are available in select parts of Indiana, Oregon and Washington.
- Service is offered in 28 states: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Minnesota, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New York.
- There is a 3-year price lock on Frontier Internet plans, and no contract is required.
- A free WiFi router is included with service.
- Frontier offers satellite Internet service to those in rural areas.
- Customer service is available 24/7.
Frontier Communications Plans
- Frontier Communications Broadband Internet service starts as low as $19.99 when bundled with phone service.
- DSL Internet plans with download speeds of up to 6 Mbps are available starting at $29.99.
- Bundle pricing is available for DSL Internet service, home telephone, security, and DISH TV service.
- Fiber Optic Internet service with speeds of 30 Mbps are available starting at $55.98 monthly, and speeds of up to 50 Mbps starting at $59.99 monthly.
FiOS bundle packages are also available to help you save on the cost of home services and include Internet, telephone and TV, all delivered by fiber optic starting at $89.99 per month.
This page provides an overview of the percent of population with access to broadband, technology, and maximum advertised speeds for the nation.
Total area: (sq miles)102,689
Population Density: (people per sq mile)175