Sprint Mobile Internet Plans
Internet Plans and Pricing from Sprint
Sprint is amongst the five biggest wireless mobile broadband providers in the country. It provides service to over 58 million customers as Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile and Assurance Wireless. In addition, it also wholesales access to its wireless networks to other operators. Publicly traded, Sprint Corporation can be traced back to Brown Telephone Company which started in 1899.
- Sprint offers wireless voice and data coverage in most parts of the country, although coverage in the Midwest and northwest is patchy in sparsely populated areas.
- Sprint is one of the few providers to still offer unlimited data plans.
- Sprint experts deliver new phones and transfer your information from your previous phone and get you set up with Direct 2 You.
- Affordable family plans are available from Sprint that even allow data sharing.
- Sprint offers phones that range from the simple flip phone to the latest iPhone. Lease plans are available for all Sprint phones.
- All data plans allow you to access unlimited 2G speed data, once you have used up your 4G LTE data from the plan you choose.
- Sprint plans start at $40 per month for a 1 GB data plan that includes unlimited talk and text.
- An unlimited data, talk and text plan is available for $90 monthly including talk and text, for the first phone line.
- Boost Mobile plans start as low as $19.99, have no contract, have unlimited options available, and phones that range flip phones to 4G LTE. They require prepayment but have no strings attached.
- Virgin Mobile offers plans for various different phones with no credit checks or contracts. Unlimited data plans are available and coverage starts as low as $30 each.
- Wi-Fi card plans and hotspots start at $35 monthly.
Prepaid no contract phones are available starting at $35 each month.
This page provides an overview of the percent of population with access to broadband, technology, and maximum advertised speeds for the nation.
Total area: (sq miles)659,993
Population Density: (people per sq mile)430
The Fine Print
Sprint operates the fourth largest wireless network in the country and serves nearly 60 million customers. Most of its service plans require a two year contract and up to a $36 activation fee. If you cancel early, Sprint will charge you an early termination fee of $350 for “Advanced Devices” (smartphones), which decreases by $20 each active month, and as much as $200 per line for less sophisticated devices. Depending on your credit rating, your account may be subject to a “spending limit,” which will add a $7.99 surcharge to your monthly bill, a fee that can be waived if you opt for auto bill pay and paperless billing.