T-Mobile Mobile Internet Plans
Internet Plans and Pricing from T-Mobile
T-Mobile is a European-based wireless mobile broadband provider. The parent company is based in Germany. T-Mobile US is the third largest mobile broadband provider in the United States. Its network reaches 98% of the American population, and it serves over 63 million users. T-Mobile also owns wireless provider MetroPCS.
- T-Mobile offers to buy customers out of their existing contract for up to $650 per line.
- Coverage is available throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Service is available in Mexico and Canada with no extra fee.
- International coverage is available with unlimited data and texting on the Simple Choice Plan.
- There is no contract with T-Mobile service.
- Data can be rolled over to the next month if unused.
- Binge On is a new feature allowing you to stream video unlimited from sites like Netflix, Hulu, and HBO NOW. It used only a tiny amount of the data on your 4G LTE plan.
- Unlimited data is available on all Simple Choice plans. You choose the 4G LTE data you want and if you surpass that amount, you get unlimited slower data access, so you stay connected and data overages are eliminated.
- T-Mobile Simple Choice plans start at $50 per month for unlimited talk, text and 2 GB of data. The same plan with unlimited data is $95 monthly.
- A family plan that includes 4 lines is available for $140 per month and includes unlimited talk, text and 6 GB of data for each phone.
- Prepaid plans are available, even for smartphones.
- A basic plan of unlimited talk and text is available for $25 monthly, with no contract.
A plan of unlimited data and text with 100 minutes of talk can be purchased for $30 monthly.
This page provides an overview of the percent of population with access to broadband, technology, and maximum advertised speeds for the nation.
Total area: (sq miles)340,118
Population Density: (people per sq mile)738