Time Warner Fiber Internet Plans
Internet Plans and Pricing from Time Warner
Television Plans and Pricing from Time Warner
Bundle Plans and Pricing from Time Warner
As the second largest provider of cable Internet in the country, Time Warner Cable brings service to 31% of the country. An impressive 66.9% of households throughout the nation can access Time Warner Cable service.
Time Warner Cable Facts
- Time Warner Cable provides basic cable to over 14.5 billion customers and digital cable to 8.8 million customers.
- It delivers Internet service to 8.7 customers.
- It delivers digital phone service to 4.5 million subscribers.
- Time Warner Cable offers an on-time guarantee for installation of its services.
- Time Warner Cable offers service to 50% or more of households in Maine, New York, New Jersey, Texas, California, Wisconsin, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina and Hawaii.
- 10% to 50% of households in New Hampshire, West Virginia, Florida, Alabama, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas and Idaho.
- Less than 10% of the population of these states is served by Time Warner Cable: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, Virginia, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Illinois, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
- Time Warner Cable does not serve Alaska, Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Oklahoma, Delaware, Maryland, DC, and Rhode Island.
- According to the FCC, in its Measuring Broadband America study, Time Warner Cable delivers 95% of promised speeds to more than 70% of its customers.
Tailored Plans For All Customers
Internet plans from Time Warner Cable range greatly in size.
- Time Warner Cable Internet plans range from $14.99 monthly for 2 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds to the Ultimate plan which is $64.99 for 50 Mbps download and 5 Mbps.
- Bundle packages from Time Warner Cable are also available including Voice phone service, cable television, and home security, as well as Internet service.
- Cable channels start at $39.99 per month for up to 200+ channels.
- Voice service starts as low as $10 for the first 12 months.
- Home security from Time Warner Cable costs as little as $39.99 monthly.
This page provides an overview of the percent of population with access to broadband, technology, and maximum advertised speeds for the nation.
Total area: (sq miles)84,435
Population Density: (people per sq mile)812
The Fine Print
Time Warner Cable does not offer contracts; however, you can lock in your monthly rates usually for 12 months after which the full price goes into effect. For the best deals, make sure to check for the latest special offers and promotions before your rates go up after the 12 month price lock. The Internet Modem Lease Fee is $10 per month, per modem. Installation rates can range between $49.99 and $80. If you plan to terminate your service, there is no early termination fee, but to avoid further fees, all equipment must be returned to Time Warner Cable at the time of disconnection. Additional charges apply for equipment, installation, taxes & fees, broadcast, sports programming, activation and other surcharges