TOAST.net Cable Internet Plans
Internet Plans and Pricing from TOAST.net
Toast.net is major residential provider of DSL in the United States. Founded in 1996, the company is based in Toledo, Ohio. In addition to home service, it also provides small business Internet solutions.
- net DSL service is offered in Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Alabama, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Ohio, Texas and Wisconsin.
- All DSL plans have unlimited data and require a 12 month contract.
- Professional installation of high speed DSL includes a wireless router and costs $100.
- net Internet Service has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- net DSL-2 plans are available in speeds of 6 to 75 Mbps. Prices start at $37.95 per month.
- Cable Internet plans have speeds of 3 to 26 Mbps for downloads and start at $32 per month. These plans are only available in select areas of Ohio and Michigan.
Wireless Internet plans are available from Toast.net, giving users a mobile hotspot that can be used throughout much of the country – anywhere the Sprint Network serves. Prices start at $20 monthly. No contracts are required with this plan.
This page provides an overview of the percent of population with access to broadband, technology, and maximum advertised speeds for the nation.
Total area: (sq miles)46,554
Population Density: (people per sq mile)348
The Fine Print
Toast.net requires a 12 month term for DSL internet service. If you cancel prior to the one year commitment, you will pay either $200, or the total of all monthly charges multiplied by the months remaining in the term; whichever is the lesser amount. Toast will charge your account immediately upon receipt of cancellation notice. Other services that do not require a term commitment may be cancelled anytime, however the entire monthly bill is owed and will not be prorated. If you paid for a full year, then you will be refunded the remaining balance except for any partial months.